Monday, September 14, 2009

a new life

Ok i have something to tell everyone and i am so sorry to took so long to post this. I been busy trying to get everything packed trying to get all the paper work filled out to go to Fort Knox. But i am pregnant. but it was funny how we found out i was pregnant. Me and hyrum were over at a friends house at a bq. and i was going to the car to get my cell phone, and as i was going down the stairs i fall down them. Well I hit my head on the ground and Hyrum was really worried about me so he took me to the doctor. The doctor took some blood just to make sure everything was fine i have no clue why he took blood but he did. anyways the doctor comes back into the room and tells me that i was fine from the fall and than ask me if i knew i was pregnant. When i heard him i was in shock. Yes it true me and hyrum were trying to have kids but i thought it would take more time than it did. So that is the story of how me found out i am pregnant. i am about 4 weeks pregnant. I go to the doctor again on wed.

1 comment: