Sunday, November 22, 2009

our new home





I know i haven't updated in a long time just been very busy! Me and Hyrum finally found us an apartment it is alright but we will be moving soon to a house i am just trying to find out this apartment was just to get us by until we find something else. I am doing great i hate that my belly is getting huge but it alright lol Hyrum is doing aright he is having some back issue but he is going to the doc and getting better since the last time i have up dated me and hyrum have add to our little family. Me got a new puppy her name is lady. She is a cute little beagle pup. And my cat Roxie likes lady give her something to pick on lol we also got two rats their names are butt ens and fred they are really cute, i wish i could get Roxie to stop trying to eat them but i don't think that will happen soon lol
I am sad to say that me and hyrum can't come down for Christmas :( the army won't let him come down because of his tape test, he has to lose a couple of pounds before he can go on any leave but he is losing a lot of weight i am very proud so the next time we will be in kemmerer is in may we are hoping so everyone can see the baby. I am going to try and have the baby in salt lake but were not sure if the army will let me change doc like that and pay for it so i don't know if we can come down or not.
Another sad thing i found out is that Hyrum come go back over seas next dec. :( i was not happy to finds this out he start training in jan to go back over but is not 100% sure when or if he will be going over they just said it a high % he would it sucks big time. But i will come across that another time i don't really want to think about that. but me and hyrum also go some new pic done! They are are Christmas and preg pic. If you want a pic just email me and i will send you one please give me your address so i can mail them thanks!
For thanksgiving me and hyrum are staying at our apartment i am cooking everything scary right lol i am glad that hyrum will be off for 5 days he been working long hours and it will be nice to have time off with him. O and hyrum is not to excited that we are waking up to go shopping on black friday! But i want to get most on my shopping done than so he said he would go with me because he loves me lol still going to be a funny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment