Monday, August 9, 2010

Long time

sorry its been a lot time since i updated our blog so i thought it was about time to update it. If you already don't know I am pregnant again :). Me and the baby are doing great I am 22 weeks along the due date is dec 23, but I am going to get induced on dec 20th that way hyrum can be here for the birth of our child and still get his 3 weeks off of work. As long as I don't have to have a c-section I will give birth at salt lake city, that way both our families don't have to travel that far to see the baby. But if I have to have a c-section I will have the baby at fort knox but I will still go to kemmerer as soon as the doc said we can travel. I really hope I can go to Salt Lake City to have the baby so than we can spend christmas with family and Hyrum will be able to see his family before he has to go back overseas. I will be moving to Kemmerer when Hyrum leaves to go overseas.
Yesterday was our first year anniversary, Hyrum wasn't here with me he is at NTC(nation training center) It was hard to spend it alone but I did alright still sucked. I keep looking at the clock and thinking what I was doing a year ago. Even though I didn't get the wedding of my dreams I got my dream guy. There was a lot of thinks I want to change about that day but It still is the best day of my life.The best part of that day I can still remember that feeling I was walking down the ila with my dad beside me, I couldn't stop smiling. I loved the look on hyrum face. I never say him look more happy than that day. I know our families didn't see eye to eye that day but still that best day of my life.
I have to say our first year of marriage tested us more than we thought it would. Me and Hyrum went thought stuff I never would wish on anyone. When we lost our twins it was the hardest think we ever went though. If Hyrum wasn't with me I don't think I could be where I am today, Hyrum helped me out more than I can't say in words. And I know I help him more than I can say, and I thank everyone who help us though that hard time, losing the twins was the worst part of this year but not the only hard time we had, but me and Hyrum showed each other when we are together we can get thought anything.
Thinks are starting to look way better for us though, I only have 1 year of college left and I graduate college. Never thought I would be able to handle 4 more years of school but I will. After i get my degree I have to do 6 months of training than I can start teaching. I also have my massage therapy degree but can't get a job doing that no one is hiring one it sucks but what can you do. Can't wait until I am done with school, and the best part of the whole think is i didn't have to pay for any of my college it great. Got to love grants and scholarships.

1 comment: