Wednesday, March 10, 2010

starting over

Well this year has not been much better from the last time I updated our blog. Hyrum grandma die :( and he wasn't able to go home for the furnal that hurt him more than people know, it hurt me knowing how much pain he was in but at lest he got to see her before she left this earth. I fall in to depression it is hard for me to do anything anymore. Dont real want to get out of bed anymore, but i am going to the doctor for it. Our truck needs a new cluck and we will soon have the truck fix we hope. Found out we can't come home on r&r in may because we can home in jan. so hyrum was upset about that because that would have been the last time he could see his family before he goes back over to afgan. Don't think that is fair at all. so we are hoping his family will come out here to see us, my bother will be out here at the end of june and a lot of july so i don't spend my birthday alone because hyrum will be in ntc. So i wont see him for a month that in july. i hope this year gets better

No comments:

Post a Comment