Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bad news

I am saying this with a heavy heart i lost my babies, me and hyrum don't know what to do next we had hope that our little boy and girl would be born in this world with the world to welcome them not to nothing, i guess my angles were to perfect so god needed them back with him, for some reason i was not yet to be a mother i don't know why i am being put through this test, and i don't know if i will ever know but i do know that my heavly father wouldn't give me this if i couldn't be strong enought for this test but i just don't feel strong enought for this i am so lost i can't even get out of bed with out being in tears i just don't know what to do please keep me in my prays and hope thinks get better i love you my babies and you are missed


poem


tell me why tell me what i did tell me how i am to deal with thistell me how this is going to make me strongertell me how can i be strong to get me through this
someone please tell me howsomeone please tell me how to fix my heartsomeone please help me feel my broke spirtsomeone please tell me i will be alrightsomeone please let me know i am strong enough
please tell me why please help me sleep at nightplease someone stop the tearsplease someone take my pain awayplease someone hear my screams
I am not strong enough to deal with thisi am not strong enough to get off the floori am not strong enought anymore
someone please give me your strenth someone please help me get through thissomeone please fix my family someone please hear my crys



poem 2


why do everyone want to grow up because let me tell every teenagergrowing up is not everything because when you get in the worldwith out the shield your parents put you under and shield you from the really world
I know that you think you know how the world works because high school is everythingand you know everything and you think
after you get out of the town you are in everything will be so greatyou will make enought money to get a great place to get a great car to have all the fun your parent
wont let you have but let me tell you something about life you just can't see past high school
it is not everything you wantyou can't always get what you needyou have to work so freaking hard
and when you think you going to be alright and your world willbe just great
the one thing you thought you couldnt mess up because it was what you where born to doyou find out you can't even do that right
the real world is hard it doesn't care how hard you fall it doesn't care how bad you cry
it doesn't care that your heart is breaking and there nothing to fix itthere nothing anyone can do
because life just can't give anyone a breakbecause where the dam fun in thatit going to test you it going
to show you have everything going to be before it going to let you have your happy ever after
it going to be dam sure you know that if you want your happy ever afteryou going to have to fight for it
it just not going to give it to you because that just to easy because there can't be happness if there was not pain first

No comments:

Post a Comment